Politicians are not invincible – Something that British politicians should perhaps learn as they play games with their idolism about Brixit and ignore the people and the economy of the country. On 21st December 1989, Nicolae Ceausescu delivered his final speech to the people of Bucharest from the first floor of the government building in […]
"The many great gardens of the world, of literature and poetry, of painting and music, of religion and architecture, all make the point as clear as possible: The soul cannot thrive in the absence of a garden. If you don't want paradise, you are not human; and if you are not human, you don't have a soul."
To be an architect means having a wide range of interests - architecture, art and creativity in all its variety of forms, sustainability, science and innovation. The greatest interest is often where these different worlds overlap and collide - that is when something imaginative often occurs that pushes us all forward to another place
"Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies for example"
I hope to showcase contemporary design and innovation, including architecture, art, design, science, technology and sustainability, to those searching for architecture, design and art inspiration to create beauty. I hope you enjoy it and will contribute to it.
- Sadie Coles – Urs Fischer
- PACE – Beth Letain
- Architectural influences in her art – Leonor Antunes at the Marian Goodman Gallery
- Angela de la Cruz and Chrisopher Le Brun at the Lisson Gallery
- One exhibition, two locations – Memory Palace at the White Cube in London
- Exploring this year’s Sculpture in the City in London
- Contemporary art takes top billing at Masterpiece
- The next generation of interior designers on show in London at FREE RANGE 2018
- Crackling with creativity: The New Blood Festival 2018
- The Future is here at the V&A: we just don’t realise what it will mean.
- The London Open 2018 and the ISelf Collection at the Whitechapel Gallery
- Katja Novitskova at the Whitechapel Gallery
- A strange story of censorship in 1930′s America at the Whitechapel Gallery
- The architectural heritage of Budapest
- Female artists take over Vauxhall – at Newport Street, Beaconsfield and Gasworks galleries
- Banksy’s Greatest Hits take over LazInc in Mayfair
- Two Art Museums in Bucharest: The National Museum of Art and the Art Collections Museum
- Going back in time – Romanian National Village Museum in Bucharest
- The heritage of Constantin Breancoveanu at the Mogosoaia Palace
- Imagination needed to plan the future of Kneller Hall
- Sadie Coles – Urs Fischer on Architectural influences in her art – Leonor Antunes at the Marian Goodman Gallery
- Angela de la Cruz and Chrisopher Le Brun at the Lisson Gallery on Rebirth after 250 years: The new Royal Academy
- PACE – Beth Letain on Rebirth after 250 years: The new Royal Academy
- Sculpture in the City on Contemporary art takes top billing at Masterpiece
- The architectural heritage of Budapest on What is the future of the Stirbey Palace and Eden Garden in Bucharest?