What is the future of the car? Are classic models like the Jaguar E-Type just going to change their engine and fuel to electric to achieve zero emissions as in the Concept Zero driven by HRH the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at their wedding in 2018, or is something more fundamental going to happen, […]
"The many great gardens of the world, of literature and poetry, of painting and music, of religion and architecture, all make the point as clear as possible: The soul cannot thrive in the absence of a garden. If you don't want paradise, you are not human; and if you are not human, you don't have a soul."
To be an architect means having a wide range of interests - architecture, art and creativity in all its variety of forms, sustainability, science and innovation. The greatest interest is often where these different worlds overlap and collide - that is when something imaginative often occurs that pushes us all forward to another place
"Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies for example"
I hope to showcase contemporary design and innovation, including architecture, art, design, science, technology and sustainability, to those searching for architecture, design and art inspiration to create beauty. I hope you enjoy it and will contribute to it.
- Patron of arts and architecture: King George IV at the Queen’s Gallery
- Tutankhamun’s last visit to London – at the Saatchi Gallery
- Kara Walker at Tate Modern
- Artists coming together in response to the 1973 Chilean revolt at Tate Modern
- A Reappraisal of Dora Maar at Tate Modern
- A changing canvas for artists in ‘Watch This Space’ at Lazinc
- Parallel worlds collide in the Margaret Cavendish’s Blazing World at Sǀ2
- Perspectives on our technological future: Kang Jungsuck at KCCUK
- Celebrating diversity in ‘Beyond Borders’ at Unit London
- How the car shaped the world: What is its future?
- Latin American Surrealism at the NSU Art Museum
- Art to make you smile and be happy in Fort Lauderdale
- LEGO’s Twelve Rebuilds of Christmas at the Savoy London
- The hanging Christmas Tree of Liberty at the heart of Liberty London
- A Silent Madness has alighted on Greenwich Peninsula: Mowalola at NOW Gallery
- Art by Allen Jones,Tatty Devine and others contribue to regeneration of the Greenwich Peninsula
- Hooray – a Scottish artist is here: Jim Lambie in Fort Lauderdale
- Richard Forster’s architectural notes at the Timothy Taylor Gallery
- An unusual partnership: Danh Vo and Craig McNamara at Marian Goodman Gallery
- Portuguese artist Maria Helena de Silva at Waddington Custot
- Nic Maennling on The empty Old Sessions House in Clerkenwell, London, as a historic backcloth to Icon’s House of Culture
- Ian Caldwell on Futurebuild challenges the Construction Industry to change
- Graeme on Futurebuild challenges the Construction Industry to change
- Ian Caldwell on Crossing Borders: the Embroidery of Alighiero Boetti at Ben Brown Fine Arts
- Francesca Martinoli on Crossing Borders: the Embroidery of Alighiero Boetti at Ben Brown Fine Arts